CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Friday, November 12, 2010

MONSTER HOLD'M~ PAGE 13 PENCILS~!

What a horrifying day. I spent 9 hours
working on State back-taxes, to avoid
future naps with Bubba. Consequently,
I am only energetic enough to bust out
pencils for the last page of my Monster
Hold'm story. I normally don't pencil
this tight; I just do shapes and basic
layouts, then during the inking
process worm away at the details,
often with oodles of Witeout~!

Tomorrow, I will post the entire
story in sequential order, with
a downloadable zip-file for
maximum perusing~!


4 comments:

  1. Will we really get to see Sas and Grey go at it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so ! Maybe a year from now, round next Halloween. It could become a tradition !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heavens you escaped the tax man's wrath and Bubba's - er - wrath. Nice pencils! Can't wait for the download. Not sure I can agree with the philosophy expressed by one character, though - I must assume silver spoon debauchery is pretty damned sweet while at the same time lacking the lurking ruin and crushing humiliation of reckless poverty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mykal: With Hyde, there is no accounting for bad taste. Living on the edge makes him feel more alive, more raw, in his personal opinion. I used to party with him back in the 80's & 90's... ;~j

    ReplyDelete