CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

MONSTER HOLD'M~ COMPLETE STORY~!

Here is the complete Monster Hold'm
story. It was fun to do, and gave me a
break from some of my other projects.
It also reminded me that comic book
art is still my 1st passion, and that
when I put my mind to it I can
thrive in this medium. Nothing
earth-shattering, mind you;
but some real potential
nonetheless.

Here is a megaupload link
if you wish to download
this story as a zip-file
and view it with
your sequential
imagery reading
software:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWEKM7MU
















7 comments:

  1. Bravo! It's nice seeing a completed project all strung together like that. I like the final ink work on the last page. Very creepy and lots of details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx KW, it was a fun 'job'. My problem, like anyone who borders on OCD, is when do I say it's done. When should I stop inking or penciling any given page. Some details don't read, they just blur, if you get too micro-cosmical. I think that is why I need to use brushes more, like some of my older work. Using brushes forces you to stop before things get too muddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitchin', boss, cool!!!

    Fir warning though, Sasquatch is fun to draw but that Flying Spaghetti Monster is a bear!

    Bravo on a job very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Jeff. I think I will do a solid BLACK BLOB for the Spaghetti Monster and just use witeout or acrylic for the noodle-effect. I wasn't scared of the prospect until yer dad-burn comment ;~j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to be scared about, you'll do fine. And your efforts will be rewarded by His Holy Noodliness with lots of beer and strippers in FSM Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beer & Strippers ! Is it free ? Or do I need a bank-roll through them pearly gates ?

    ReplyDelete