CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MATT CRENSHAW REDUX !

Gosh, I LOVE this concept ! The story
of Matt Crenshaw will forever hold a place
in my heart. I mean, who doesn't love a
good deal-with-the-devil story ? Below
are various sketches from the opening
sequence of my still incomplete version
of the ORIGIN of Matt Crenshaw. You
can see how I obsess, like a true
perfectionist, over getting
certain visuals JUST
right. I am no longer
that anal, but still
have an occasional
relapse into perfectionism.
If I had more talent, I wouldn't
have to re-do these things, but, the
sad truth is, only HARD WORK will
ever cut the mustard for me ! (what-
ever that means !!!)

NEWSPAPER CLIPPING to
be used as reference for the
scene when Matt recieves
HIS giant Lotto check !


The following 11 X 17 page was meant to be
just a series of layout sketches but now I
think with a little brushing up it might
work AS IS !



The Sun now beams upon Matt in the
shallow grave he perpetually digs for
himself, forcing him to 'AWAKEN'
from his previous existence...



1 comment:

  1. Very nice layouts. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you would make a great storyboard artist.

    ReplyDelete