CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

FAVORITE PORTRAIT SUBJECTS: ME & MY DAD~!

Used to LOVE taking self-portraits. All part
of self-discovery, outer image appearance
recognition etc. I don't think my Super-
Ego would allow me such narcissism
ever again, but it was fun while it
lasted. Part of the problem was
I would go on expeditions
alone, and have no
subject to capture !




My Father is one of my all-time
favorite subjects because he
has a natural grace & humility.
He would have made an excellent
King in the Middle Ages...



My favorite: A Foggy Night photo taken in
Cape May New Jersey late August 1988:


3 comments:

  1. Lysdexicuss: "He would have made an excellent
    King in the Middle Ages..."


    What an awesome cool thing to say about your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and I woulda been his Court Jester !

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all great but I especially love the Cape May shot !

    ReplyDelete