CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

HURRICANE EARL & A CHEAP MOTEL~ HIGH SCHOOL DOODLES~ DAY SIXTY~!

My header is an actual depiction of my sorry ass
trying desperately to escape a category 4 nasty.

Thankfully, I left Wednesday night, a full 12 hours
before actual panic hit the Outer Banks, and was
already (literally) deeply in-bedded with Spunky
the Cat, my Laptop full of screenplay projects,
and U.S. Open Tennis on cable TV (with AC) !

It was a wonderful vacation from 4 months worth
of over-work, during which I only had one full day
off in a two month period, but now I am back,
fully rested & stress free.

Anyhoo, let's pick up where we left off~
with Day 60 of High School Doodles~!













5 comments:

  1. Glad your safe and sound after the dust up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go surfing Mykal ?
    Librarians need to have some
    fun in the sun too ! To wash
    off that acidic old musty
    book smell (which smells
    sweeter than any perfume
    known to man) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we hardly got anything this far south. Just some heavy rain.

    At work it's old book smell - at home its the fragrance of old comic books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm old books. they make me purr.

    good to know you safely weathered the storm!

    I really love 5, 6 and 8.

    My art history notes look so very similar to yours. Lots of doodles with factoids sprinkled in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby turtle skin lotion?! Of course! Dangit, why can't i buy that at the store! What a gyp!

    ReplyDelete