CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DR. DORK~ DAY TEN~!


The last complete lined-paper
full-page Dr. Dork Show episode.

The following are unfinished
(obviously) Dr. Dork Show
episodes that really give a
glimpse of the process. If
I remember correctly, the
opposite side of each page
contained the 'script'...



The Dr. Dork Show Comic Strip
was proposed during High School
(more on that to come), but I never
really got around to fleshing it out
until the early 90's. His colorful
staff of supporting characters
consisted of cartoon caricatures
of real-life TEACHERS that both
Erik & I had during our tenures
at seperate Schools. They were
called 'The Crazy 8' !


Faux Ad for a comic book project
Erik Victor McCrea & I did back
in the mid-80's. I will post the
full project sometime soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment