CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FROM MEMORY~!

The following are all images of things that I saw that I thought
were cool visuals, but not a camera in sight to capture them~

so~

CLICK~!

With the tug of an ear and a wink of an eye,
I consigned them to memory, then tried
to put them down on paper hours or
even days later.


A BRICK WALL NEAR A HOSPITAL IN PHILLY

ROUTE 666 IN NEW MEXICO, DRIVING
THROUGH A CONSTRUCTION ZONE

AN OLD WOMAN ON A BENCH
IN RITTENHOUSE PARK

SIDEWALK ON CHESTNUT STREET IN PHILLY
DURING THE CONSTRUCTION OF LIBERTY
ONE PLAZA IN THE LATE EIGHTIES

KEVIN'S CAT ZEESHA AND THE
DEVIL MASK HANGING ON THE
WALL BEHIND WHERE SHE SAT


4 comments:

  1. Love the route 666 one - what a great flash of a an unexplainable moment - even the rearview mirror supplying an instant memory of what has just passed. Great stuff. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Mykal~! Yeah, that was a really COLD night and those flashing cones at high altitude kept me focused and warmed me up. My buddy Kevin slept on the back seat through that whole part of the drive, so I drew the picture for him after failing to describe those images with words ;~j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stuff! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great. The old woman on the bench is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete