CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

DRAWING FROM REAL LIFE~!

Last post was all about loosey goosey
no pencil sloppy-doppy ink-o-ramas~!

Here, some hoity-toity 'Classical'
renditions of stuff I used to dread
doing... Still Lifes~ and Drawing
from Life assignments~! The
Last image is a pencil study
of a Renaissance painting
by God-Knows-Who stored
in some misbegotten or
long ago destroyed
brain cell~!

Nowadays, I actually
'get' what these
assignments
were all
about~!

The path of least resistance
sometimes is simply to
embrace a situation.

Hey~! Where's my PENCIL~?!
I'm gett'n kinda horny for lead~!






2 comments:

  1. These are excellent! That teacher was on to something. I really like the clinical-ness of these drawings. very tight and precise. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...right on your target.

    ReplyDelete