CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

THE GODS PLAY RUGBY~?!

Circa 1994~ a job that I never got paid for~!
I even knew, going into it, that the Hyper-
Active Dude who hired me for these designs
was a sketchy Con-Artist. The lesson learned ?
Trust yer dang instincts, by gum~! And accept
responsibility for allowing yourself to get duped~!

As far as the Gods are concerned, my petty mortal
concerns are of NO concern~! (I do hereby promise
to never use the word concern three times in the
same sentence again~ not that anyone is really
concerned with my word-structure concerns)

My favorite image below is of Hermes being out-
run by the ball-carrying svelt form of Artemis~!






3 comments:

  1. Lysdexicuss: The "Gods of Rugby" center piece - what great physical tension! What powerful bodies in motion! And again, I have to say, great hands! -- Mykal

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work! there is something very special and unique about your drawings, and the ideas you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!
    Sorry to hear about getting stiffed by the con-man. At least you emerged from that situation with these beautiful drawings. They are all well thought out and instantly evoke classic Greel mythology in your rendition. I also find the bottom image to be my favorite...looks like it should be in a museum or some place similar.

    ReplyDelete