CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

AMATEUR PRO-BONO JOBS~!

Random selection here of cartoony stuff done
for various Organizations or entities, usually
for FREE (fill in the blank: Haircut, Coffee,
Diapers, Appendix removal), instead of
cold hard cash.

CAVEAT WARNING FOR HAIR SALON

FOR AN AFTER-SCHOOL GATHERING

FOR THE HIGH-SCHOOL PAPER, 1986

TWO COMIC STRIP PAGES FOR THE
HOSPITAL WHERE MY MOM WAS A
NURSE. THIS WAS FOR A PAMPHLET
TO INFORM NEW PATIENTS...


4 comments:

  1. Great work! I really like the hospital drawings. The guy has just enough features to show emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lysdexicuss: I'm with KW. Love that hospital stuff. It's really cool how you (reader) can always tell exactly what the hat man is thinking (and the emotions cover a wide range). I've been really into a cartoonist's expressions lately, and how they use them (I think I am trying to de-emphasize my focus on hands). Expressions are so hard to master. These are wonderful. You aren't normally this minimalist, I've noticed from what I’ve seen. - Mykal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx guys.

    I think my stuff works best when it's minimalist. Which is why it has been a re-newed learning experience to start drawing again after a long hiatus. I have to keep reminding myself: Keep it simple, keep it simple, keep it simple.

    Hopefully, the best is yet to come.

    Until then, I will torture everyone with my old work~ ha HA HAH haha ha HAHHHH~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the first drawing, thank you for the nice hair cut...it now reveals her prettiest features...both of her orb-like breastesesess's...

    love the clown holding the umbrella to the side!

    Agree that the hospital designs are well thought out and brilliant. I especially like the foreboding shadow approaching the management door.

    ReplyDelete