CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1ST FIRE-DRAGON SCULPTURE, NOW A PLANTER

This was my 1st Fire-Dragon sculpture, and
also my 1st commissioned piece as a Sculptor.
The Guy I made it for used it in practice for a
little over a year, to cook burgers and have
Sunday Brunch with his drinking buddies.
I used to swing by for quick visits whenever
riding my bike past his trailer, and got to
see my Creation serving it's fire-born
fully functional purpose...

The Guy I made it for, however, got in
trouble with the Law and served some
jail-time. He was forever barred from
Ocracoke, and so~ when I saw his
Landlord giving away his personal
possessions & shit-canning stuff,
I asked if I could have my original
work of Art. She said, "Of course !"
So I gave the Fire-Dragon to my
Mom the following Mother's
Day, and it has been over-
flowing with flowers
ever since~!
















2 comments:

  1. Man, that is one kick-ass planter; yet I can help but wish I could have seen it belching flames and serving up burgers at a bar-b-que!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The re-bar still smells like dripping hot grease~!

    ReplyDelete