CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

i AM me WEEK ! DAY ONE !

Recently, my Employers had me fill out NEW W-4 paperwork for Uncle Sam...
Apparently, it is not enough that I have been working since age 10 & in the system
continuously since my Social Security card was handed to me on my 7th Birthday.
Now, thanx to Homeland Security shit, I need to re-prove with extra I.D. that I
am Me is you are He and We is all together koo-koo cuh-chew. So, not one to
deny The Almighty Government it's request, I have dug up enough evidence to
confirm, at least to myself, that i am me ! Now, if only I could get Health Care
like some of the Illegal Aliens around here... and a Nice Truck with custom
mag wheels...


 Baby me & Kindergarten Photo me...

2 comments:

  1. You can see trouble coming even then! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha ! Man, I need to bring back that snazzy look from my kindergarten pic. I would need a legitimate stick to fend off the ladies haha !

    ReplyDelete