CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

3 WISE MEN

Pastel for my Grandparents done in
1990; simple in concept & execution.
I was a smoker @ the time and literally
used a pack of Camel cigs as reference
for the animals here. This piece became
a night light, left on in a hallway, up
until my Grandparents passed away
and it was inherited by my folks...
who shoved it behind the water
heater in the basement, adding
cobwebs to the story...








3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jamie. It is amazing how many cool (never-before-seen, by me and by others) items you keep uploading to this blog. I am in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx KW ! The 3 Wise Men rolled their own

    Erik: Hungry Comix will reach the bottom of the barrel by mid-year... but there will be some fun stuff along the way !

    ReplyDelete