CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

TORNADOES IN ARIZONA ? WHERE TO HIDE ?!

You know the Earth is going through
some shizzle when Tornadoes start
popping up everywhere... Earlier
this year, they invaded Wisconsin
& Michigan... NOW, they attack
Arizona ?!! Very Bizarre. It got
me thinking about those very
powerful Tornado Dreams
(see previous post)
we all have. You know,
the one where this
massive funnel
is barreling
toward you
and there's
no place
to hide !

So, I dug up some drawings
from an old Road Trip into
the Southwest...

Were these mud-brick adobe
structures round & recessed
into the ground for a reason
besides thermal conservation ?

Who knows but the Hopi.
This is where I'd shove
my head in the sand
however, and hope
for the best with
my ass held
high~!








No comments:

Post a Comment