CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

VIRGINIA SLIMS BILLBOARD 1987~!

Okay... Finally got all my new equipment
together so I can start playing around
with video-editing and film-making
again. The following was a LONG-
TAKE assignment from Film
class. We were supposed to
set the camera up on a
tripod and just allow
it to capture some-
thing interesting.
The Film had to
be at least two
minutes long.

Ahhh ! Good ol'
Super-8 ! No
more worrying
about the film
getting screwed
up during the
development
process in
this here
digital
age !







3 comments:

  1. Oh ! Forgot to mention, this was a SILENT film up until yesterday, when I scoured archive.org for all those vintage commercial sound bytes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty nifty. It's weird how it can be just about anything in the world and if it's on Super-8 film, it captures attention.

    I'm glad you didn't fall off that billboard and break your neck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Super-8's got that vibe. I will be restoring and posting MUCHO amounts of film in March, until I can buy an Amex Gift Card to restore my Google storage. This way, I can show Youtubes all the ding-dong month ! And- that is the shortest billboard I have ever seen. Falling off would only wound one's PRIDE !

    ReplyDelete