CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

EVOLUTION OF A BUSINESS LOGO #19 !

The final product for this logo/design will end up being a Monolithic Concrete Slab, the sign for the Shop that greets Customers @ the entrance on the edge of the driveway. 'Ocracoke Originals' is a business that makes custom furniture, concrete countertops, and old-school made-to-order Toys. Payment for my design-efforts shall be an Apprenticeship that begins at my leisure in 2014. I am most excited about the prospect of learning how to make large molds for conceptual concrete pieces, specific ideas I have for Yard-Art etc. I will post an update when the actual concrete monolith is set in place as my Photoshop version is a bit lackluster.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! That shop sounds fun too. I've love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could be a Summer Workshop Guest-Artist, to teach some stuff about furniture design & woodworking !

    ReplyDelete