CLICK ON PICTURES IN THE RIGHT-HAND MARGIN TO VISIT SOME PRETTY COOL PREVIOUS POSTS~!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

THE THINGS WE SAVE...

It took me a while to remember WHY
I saved this delivery slip from over a
decade ago... until remembering
there were TWO reasons !



1st reason: This customer
was a scammer con-artist
who tricked us once before
to get free food, so, I saved
it for future reference...



2nd reason: On the back
side, written very lightly
until I traced over it with
a Sharpie, the message I saw
on an 18-wheel rig and have
NEVER seen again on any
other truck. Was I conscious
of this oddity in the moment,
or just fond of the saying itself ?
Like when Roy Schieder says,
"We're gonna need a bigger boat !"
His character wasn't trying to be
funny, but the juxtaposition
itself made it comical.

No comments:

Post a Comment